We hope your purchase is perfect but if not, please follow the returns procedure below:
- If you wish to return a garment, please do so within 14 days from date of arrival to yourself.
- The garment label must still be attached to the unworn garment and folded inside its original packaging.
- We will then refund you within 3 - 5 working days of arrival to us.
- If an item is returned to us that has clear signs of wear, it will be sent back to you and you will not receive a refund. This includes; makeup/fake tan marks and strong odours or perfume on the garment.
- Please enclose a copy of your returns note so we can identify the item and yourself as the purchaser. If this is not enclosed, we will not know who the item has been returned by.
- Return postage is the responsibility of the purchaser. We suggest returning with some record of posting (e.g. signed for or recorded delivery) just in case the postal service mislays the package.
- Original postage costs will not be refunded.
(returns from outside of Europe)
For any overseas returns, when you return your item to the UK you must state that the item is a return purchased from the UK on the customs sticker/document. If you do not do this and we are incorrectly charged to receive the parcel from the post office we will have to deduct this from your refund.
For more information on our returns policy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond within 48 hours subject to different time zones.